Thursday, October 9, 2008

Keeping it equal

Here are some pics of Finn. I wouldn't want to look back and find that I had posted Kate's pics and then not found the time to put up a few for Finn, so here are a couple; the frontal view pic is fairly recent (3 years, 4 months).



On that subject--how to keep it equal--Christmas is coming up, and while this year it won't be such a big concern, it is in the back of my mind that somehow I want to find a way to keep Christmas (presents and such) fairly equal for my two kids without (and this is the key and the point of difficulty) making myself insane at the same time. I'm certainly not planning to worry about the actual dollars and cents of it, but on some level I do feel that fairness should come in here somewhere. On the other hand, I don't want to feel compelled to run out on Christmas eve some years in order to find that last little thing that will make the two sides even. An interesting quandary...

No comments: